Monday 8 February 2010

Phew! 12 hours of scrapping!!!

It was the Bromsgrove Cropaganza on Saturday I had a brilliant day. I'd like to thank Libby for all her hard work and time in organising it all,we are all very grateful.Rach,Lyn,Maria,Jan and myself got there for 10 o'clock to help Libby set the tables.I think we needed all the tables out for this crop,we were certainly at full capacity,which was great.
Morag Cutts did 3 classes that were fab,we made an organiser,did a LO and a mini book and still had loads left over. I know some who didn't do the classes wish they had. Morag is a great teacher so thank you.Thanks to Cleo from Bellaboo who put together the fabulous kit to do the classes and for bringing the shop.I loved the new Prima papers!
The raffle prizes were awesome. I really wanted 1st prize it was a beautiful kit made up by Craftz Boutique,unfortunately I didn't win it but I did win 6th which were some Prima goodies so I was happy.



We stopped for dinner at about 6.30. Libby had made a huge pot of chilli which was delicious and Toni bought some yummy desserts ,so thanks ladies. I think we all got our second wind after dinner and carried on scrapping. We left about 10.30pm after a fantastic 12 hours. I don't know what time the last person left but there were still quite a few die hard scrappers when we left.

I only managed to get this one LO done after I'd finished the classes but I had such a good day and had a brilliant laugh with all the great ladies who came to the crop. Thank you all for a wonderful day.
Today I've been on my regular Monday shopping trip with my mom and sister and when I went into BHS they had a shelf tidy that matches my cakestand so I had to get it.I've put all my lovely Prima goodies into it.When they have the 20% off day I want to get the vegetable rack which has 3 tiers,it's fab.


I'm off now to check out the UKS thread for the March Bromsgrove Crop.Libby has informed me she has volunteered me to do a card class. I think she knew it would be the only way to get me to do it by throwing me in at the deep end!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this LO deb, and fancy having a photo that matched???! Thankyou to you lot for helping, you really helped alot setting up and the raffle prizes. I can't believe that shelf unit and cake stand, i am off to BHS tomorrow seriously!!! The class?? you'll be a huge hit, i'll definitely be doing it!!! And the 1st Prize? Well, are you trying to tell me you haven't placed an order at Craftzboutique in the last 24 hours???!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Lisa said...

so nice to hear that everyone had such a good time (sniff, sniff) and congrats on what looks like a great prize! lovely goodies. I have realised that while i am totally not short (understatement) of papers, I really am a bit short of embellishments. I have standard flowers and buttons but could do with stocking up on some prima scrumptiousness for example. And that shelf tidy you found - it is totally gorgeous. i reckon you do a bit of export (!) business with that!
so, a card class??? and as luck would have it, I'll be there!!! cool, can't wait!

The Handmade Sock Society 3 by Helen Stewart

Hello there, I just wanted to let you all know that Season 3 of  The Handmade Sock Society  is available for pre-sale  here  with an Ea...